SKU : 412 CH STM32 SWD PROGRAMMER.
- support the full range of STM32 SWD debugging interface, a simple 4-wire interface (including power), fast, stable; interface definition housing directly marked.
- support the full range of STM8 SWIM download debugging (common development environments such as IAR, STVD etc. are supported); supported software versions as follows:
ST-LINK Utility 2.0 and 4.2.1 above
STVD and above
STVP 3.2.3 and above
IAR EWARM V6.20 and above
IAR EWSTM8 V1.30 and above
KEIL RVMDK V4.21 and above
- support for automatic firmware upgrades to ensure follow-up support ST products. The factory firmware has been upgraded to the latest V2.J17.S4.
- increase the 5V power output, the output I / O ports are protected afraid of operational errors caused by ST-LINK V2 damage.
- the interface easy to use copper gilded horns seat pitch of 2.54, with 20CM DuPont line, the line can respond to different target sequence, flexible wiring.
- the use of U disk aluminum housing protects the motherboard, easy to carry, is not afraid of static electricity, afraid to fall throw touch.