SKU : 115 STM32F103C8T6 BASIC BOARD.
- SWD interface: support for simulation, download and debugging.
- Mirco USB interface: power supply and USB communication, supports download.
- USART1 interface: USART1 can use to program, or use the USART1 for communication.
- MCU pin interface: Leads all I / O port pins, easy to connect to peripherals.
- 5V and 3.3V power and output interface: widely used in external power supply, or with other common ground handling module.
- Power LED (PWR): Status indicator, can determine if power supply is stable.
- the user LED (PC13): facilitate the I / O output test or run the program.
- Start jump choose programming mode: (1, user flash memory 2, SRAM 3, system memory).
- Reset button: reset chip for user program.
- 8 M Crystal: Can set the frequency to clock the system at 72 MHz.
- 32,768 KHz Crystal: Available for built-in RTC, or for calibration.
- the board based on the most basic MCU circuit, 8M and 32768 crystal circuit, USB power circuit.
- the core board is divided into two rows leading to all I / O ports.
- with SWD simulation debug download interface, simple and convenient, debugging speed.
- using the Mirco USB interface, you can USB communication and power supply, USB interface, compatible with the ordinary Andrews mobile phone charger interface.