SKU : 412 ARDUINO BLUETOOTH MODULE HC05.
- PCB Size: 37.3mm (Long) *15.5mm (wide).
- Weight: 3.5g.
- Input voltage: 3.6V--6V, prohibit exceeding 7V.
- Leads 6 feet: EN/VCC/GND/RXD/TXD/STATE (Bluetooth state leads, not connected output low level, the output high level after connection).
- With the connection status indicator, LED flash indicates no Bluetooth connection; Led slow flash indicates enter at command mode.
- On-board 3.3V voltage regulator chip, input voltage DC 3.6V-6V; When not paired, current about 30mA (due to LED lights flashing, current in the state of change); After the pairing succeeds, the current is about 10mA.
- Effective transmission distance of 10 meters in open area, more than 10 meters is possible, but not to ensure the quality of the connection.
- After pairing succeeds, can be used as full duplex serial port. No need to understand any Bluetooth protocol, but only support 8-bit data bits, 1-bit stop bits, no parity communication format. This is also the most commonly used communication format, does not support other formats.
- Press the key and then power up the Bluetooth module to enter at mode, set parameters and query information.
- Can switch host and machine mode from at command.
- The module default baud rate is 9600, the default pairing password is 1234, the default name is HC-05.
- VCC: Connect the power supply positive.
- GND: Connecting the cathode.
- RXD: The receiver, the Bluetooth module receives data from other devices, and the sending end TXD of the other devices normally.
- TXD: Send end, Bluetooth module sends data to other equipment; the receiving end RXD of the other equipments normally.
- En: To enable the end, need to enter the at mode when 3.3V.