SKU : 412 ARDUINO BLUETOOTH MODULE HM-11.
This is a SMD BLE module used in our BLE Bee and Xadow BLE. It is based on TI cc2541 chip, enables robust network nodes to be built with low total bill-of-material costs and highly suited for ultralow power consumption systems. The module is small and easy to use, with the preprogrammed firmware of manufacturer, you could quickly build BLE communications via its AT command. Supporting BLE communications with iPhone, iPad and Android 4.3.
- Bluetooth protocol: Bluetooth Specification V4.0 BLE.
- Working frequency: 2.4 GHz ISM band.
- Interface way: a serial port.
- Open environment within 30 meters can realize communication between modules.
- To send and receive no byte limit between modules.
- Modulation method: GFSK (Gaussian Frequency Shift Keying).
- Transmission power: -23 DBM, -6 DBM, 0 DBM, 6 DBM, can be modified by the AT command.
- Uses TI CC2541 chip, configuration space of 256 KB, support the AT command, the user can according to need change the role (master, slave mode) and the serial port baud rate, name of equipment, matching parameters such as passwords, use agile.
- Power Supply: + 3.3 VDC 50 mA.
- Working temperature: - 5°C ~ + 65°C.