SKU : 412 ARDUINO BLUETOOTH AUDIO RECIEVER.
This product is a low-power Bluetooth design solution, supports the latest Bluetooth 4.2 transmission, twochannel stereo lossless playback, and can be connected to Bluetooth to quickly realize Bluetooth wireless transmission, which is very convenient. In an open environment, the Bluetooth connection distance can be up to 20 meters. Widely used in a variety of Bluetooth audio reception, a variety of audio DIY modification.
- MICRO power supply: Yes.
- Audio headphone jack: No.
- Built-in amplifier: Yes (5W + 5W).
- Lithium battery powered: Yes.
- Support USB sound card, free drive: Yes.
- Music memory/adjustment: No.
- MUTE interface: No.
- Button extension: No.
- Bluetooth version: V4.2.
- Support Bluetooth protocol: HFPV1.7, A2DPV1.2, AVRCPV1.5, AVCTPV1.2, AVDTPV1.2.
- Support audio format: Support WAV/WMA/FLAC/APE/MP3 lossless decoding, stereo two-channel output.
- Operating voltage: 5V / 3.7V-4.2V.
- Stand-by current: 5.5MA.
- Working current: 20MA.
- Transmission distance: 20 meters (empty or disturbing environment).
- Working temperature: -40˚C ~ +80˚C.
- Sensitivity: -87dbm.