SKU : 412 ARDUINO SHIELD YUN.
Yun Shield is one of the most powerful shields for Arduino Board. Yun
Shield is designed to solve the Internet connectivity and storage issue
for Arduino Boards.
Yun Shield runs Open Source OpenWrt system (Same system as running
in Arduino Yun) and it is fully compatible with Arduino IDE v1.5.4 or later.
With Yun Shield, user can friendly program/debug Arduino boards via WiFi and
connect Arduino projects to Internet easily.Yun Shield is the ideally choice
for Arduino Projects which require various internet connections and more storage.
Basically, Yun Shield + Leonardo equals to the official Arduino Yun, but Yun
Shield is more flexible because it can work with other Arduino boards such as
Uno, Duemilanove etc. And Yun Shield use external wifi antenna which provides
stability and possibility for various installations.
- Open source Linux (OpenWrt) inside.
- Low power consumption.
- Compatible with Arduino IDE 1.5.4 or later, user can program, debug or upload sketch to Arduino board via Arduino IDE.
- Managed by Web GUI, SSH via LAN or WiFi.
- Software upgradable via network.
- Built-in web server.
- Support internet connection via LAN port, WiFi or 3G dongle.
- Support USB flash to provide storage for Arduino projects.
- Failsafe design provides robustly system.
- Compatible with Arduino Leonardo, Uno, Duemilanove, Diecimila, Mega.
- Processor: 400MHz, 24K MIPS.
- Flash: 16MBytes.
- RAM: 64MBytes.
- Power Input: 7v ~ 15v via.
- Arduino VIN pin.
- 1 x 10M/100M RJ45 connector.
- 150M WiFi 802.11 b/g/n.
- Digital I/O pins x 15.
- External Antenna via I-Pex connector.
- 1 x USB 2.0 host connector.
- 1 x Reset button.
- Compatible with 3.3v or 5v I/O Arduino.