SKU : 6 ARDUINO CURRENT SENSOR AC/DC 100A.
- Operating voltage VCC: 3.3V-5.5V or 6.8-28VDC Optional interface.
- Linearity K: 20mV/A or 1A current corresponding to 20mV voltage change.
- Detectable current (AC or DC) range Ia: -100A ~ 100A.
- Output voltage formula: OU1=OU2=VCC/2 + Ia*K=VCC/2 + (0.02 V*Ia) where “Ia” is the current flowing through the wire.
- OU2 is OU1 buffer output through voltage follower, can be better matched with MCU A/D channel impedance, directly connected to single-chip AD port.
- Application: power equipment current detection auxiliary module.