SKU : 6 SENSOR CURRENT BIG2000A/5A OPEN.
Split core current transformers can be installed without opening any cable or bus bar circuit. The connection of conventional Current Transformers (CTs) usually requires the interruption of the primary side circuit to pass cables or bus bars through the transformer core or to connect such cables to the primary terminals. However, these transformers core can be easily opened and installed then connected without any supply interruption. This saves time and installation costs as well as being inherently safer to work with.
- Two installation methods: Panel / Busbar.
- Small size and easy mounting.
- Wide inner window, allowing clamping of big cables or bus bars.
- High accuracy and reliability.
- Nominal Current Ratio: 2000/5 (400:1).
- Primary Current: 2000A.
- Secondary Current: 5A..
- Rated Power (Burden): Class 0.5: 10VA, Class 1.0: 15VA.
- Maximum Voltage: 0.72/3Kv.
- Frequency: 50/60Hz.
- Short-Time Thermal Current (Ith): 60In.
- Rated Dynamic Current (Idyn): 2.5Ith.
- Continuous Overload (Id): 1.2In.
- Operating Temperature: -10˚C~50˚C.
- Rated Security Coefficient: FS<5.
- Current measurement, monitoring and protection for electrical wiring and equipment.
- Current and power measurement for electric motors, lighting, air compressor, heating and ventilation system, air-condition equipment and automation – control system.
- Current, power and energy monitoring device. 4) Relay protection device.