SKU : 6 ARDUINO BOARD PCF8574.
The MCU-8574 is a CMOS circuit block that enables most MCUs to implement remote I/O expansion through two bidirectional buses. The device includes an 8-bit quasi-bidirectional port and a bus interface. The current consumption is very low, and the output latches, with high current drive capability, can directly drive the LED. It also has an interrupt wiring that can be connected to the interrupt logic of the MCU. By sending an interrupt signal through INT, the remote I/O port notifies the MCU whether there is data input from the port without bus communication.
- Operating supply voltage 2.5 to 6 V.
- Low standby current consumption of 10uA maximum.
- I2C to parallel port expander.
- Open-drain interrupt output.
- 8-bit remote I/O port for the I2C-bus.
- Compatible with most microcontrollers.
- Latched outputs with high current drive capability for directly driving LEDs.
- Address by 3 hardware address pins for use of up to 8 devices (up to 16 with PCF8574A).
- Telecom Shelters: Filter Units.
- Routers (Telecom Switching Equipment).
- Personal Computers.
- Personal Electronics.
- Industrial Automation.
- Products with GPIO-Limited Processors.