SKU : 412 ARDUINO L293D MOTOR DRIVE SHIELD.
This is a module commonly used for DC motor drive. The pins work with boards for Arduino , which enables hobbyists make development projects for Arduino conveniently. It adopts L293D chip for small-current DC motor drive. Two such chips are used to drive 4 motors or 2 stepper motors. 2 servos are driven by the board for Arduino directly.
- Size: 2.73 x 2.09 x 0.79 inch.
- 4 H-Bridges: each provides 0.6A (1.2A peak current) with thermal protection.
- and can run motors on 4.5V to 16V DC.
- Contains 2 interfaces for 5V servos connected to the high-resolution dedicated timer - no jitter.
- Up to 2 stepper motors (unipolar or bipolar) with single-coil, double-coil or interleaved stepping.
- With pull down resistors that keep motors disabled during power-up.
- With 2 big terminals for external power supply, with an input voltage of 4.5V to 16V, to keep the logic and motor drive power separated.
- Up to 4 bi directional DC motors with individual 8 bit speed selection; Up to 2 stepper motors (unipolar or bipolar) with single coil, double coil or interleaved stepping.
- Pull down resistors keep motors disabled during power-up; 2 external terminal power interface, for seperate logic/motor supplies.
- Tested compatible for Arduino Mega, Diecimila and Duemilanove.
- 4 H Bridges: per bridge provides 0.6A (1.2A peak current) with thermal protection, can run motors on 4.5V to 25V DC.
- 2 interface for 5V Servo connected to the high resolution dedicated timer no jitter; Can drive 4 DC motors or 2 stepper motors or 2 Servo.