SKU : 6 ARDUINO MODULE MOTOR DRIVER L298N x2 WIFI.
- L298N is a dedicated driver integrated circuit, which belongs to H-bridge integrated circuit. The difference from L293D is that its output current is increased and power is enhanced. Its output current is 2A, the highest current is 4A, and the maximum working voltage is 50V. It can drive inductive loads, such as high-power DC motors, stepper motors, geared motors, servo motors, solenoid valves, etc., especially its input can be directly related to the microcontroller. Linked, so it is very convenient to be controlled by the microcontroller. When driving a DC motor, the stepper motor can be directly controlled, and the motor can be rotated forward and reverse. This function only needs to change the logic level of the input terminal.
- This module has the characteristics of small size and convenient control. Using this module will make your motor control free and can handle the problems of high power stepper motors.
- This module can control two-phase, three-phase, four-phase motors. Support 2 channel DC motor drive control, 4-phase stepper motor control.
- Driver chip: L298N double H bridge DC motor driver chip.
- Drive part of the terminal power supply range Vs: +5V ~ +30V; If you need to take power inside the board, the power supply range Vs: +6V ~ +30V.
- Drive part of the peak current Io: 2A.
- Logic part operating current range: 0 ~ 36mA.
- Control signal input voltage range (IN1 IN2 IN3 IN4): Low level: -0.3V≤Vin≤1.5V, High level: 2.3V≤Vin≤Vss.
- Enable signal input voltage range (ENA ENB): Low level: -0.3 ≤ Vin ≤ 1.5V (control signal is invalid), High level: 2.3V ≤ Vin ≤ Vss (control signal is valid).
- Maximum power consumption: 20W (at temperature T=75°C).
- Storage temperature: -25 °C ~ +130 °C.
- Driver board size: 55mm * 45mm * 33mm (with fixed copper column and heat sink height).
- Other extensions: control direction indicator, power take-off interface in the logic part.
- Integrated two L298N chips can drive four DC motors (can be turned on and off, which can be adjusted by PWM) or two stepper motors.
- Integrated LM2596 DC-DC voltage regulator chip (can output 5V, can supply power to single-chip microcomputer, servo, sensor, router, battery up to 2A).
- In addition to the two L298N chips on the board, a ULN2003 can be integrated to drive a stepper motor, or four DC motors (start and stop, cannot be reversed). For example, when the fire extinguishing robot is used, the fire extinguishing fan can be controlled. No need to add circuits.
- Integrated servo interface, lead out signal terminal, it is convenient to interface with single chip microcomputer.
- Integrated USB port, you can plug in the router directly.
- Support W703N, WIFI car router without damage modification, plug in USB, you can use RXD TXD with pin, it is convenient to communicate with its own MCU.
- 5V DC output terminal (terminal, pin lead), convenient for external devices that need 5V power supply.