SKU : 910 MAKEBLOCK mBot V1.1 BLUETOOTH.
- mBot is an all-in-one solution to enjoy the hands-on experience of programming, electronics, and robotics. Working with mBlock inspired by Scratch 2.0, connecting with computers or smart devices via Bluetooth or 2.4G.
- mBot equipped with a special protection for the main control board of the shell, while protecting the eyes of children from the car LED glare.Micro Nylon casters, in any direction to move better, mute.
- mBot contains 38 assembly parts that can be assembled in 10 minutes and color-labeled RJ25 ports for convenient wiring.The mBot's mechanical body is compatible with the Makeblock platform and most Lego parts, and its electronic components are based on the Arduino open source ecosystem.
- mBot is all about fun and creativity. It comes with various basic pre-assembled options, including obstacle-avoidance car, line-following vehicle, remote control car, and can be used in multiple games like balloon bursting game, soccer playing, sumo, and etc.
- Software and programming:mBlock (graphical) Mac, Windows,iPad mBlocky,Arduino IDE.
- Inputs:Light sensor, button, infrared receiver, ultrasonic, sensor, line follower.
- Outputs:Buzzer, RGB LED, infrared emitting, two motors, ports.
- Wireless Communication:Bluetooth (Bluetooth Version).
- 2.4GHz wireless serial (2.4G Version).